[access-uk] Re: The Seeing Ear?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:33:14 +0100

Christine, thanks for the help. I shall contact her in the morning and class it as urgent. I may even place it as a high importance message! I know you as a blind person can't see that, I don't think, but as social workers are usually sighted they'll see the red flag, or whatever colour they use for marking importance. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>