[access-uk] Re: ThanksTThanksth

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:09:52 -0000

If you go to:
http://www.expertverdict.com/ProductDetails.aspx?language=en-GB&product=1124414

They have them in stock.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 3:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ThanksTThanksth

I'm thinking of getting a cheapy and then getting one of those when they're
back out.

I've noted the links you and someone else gave me but I'm wondering if
they'll have the same supply problems as I'm guessing that they're all the
same model of watch sold at the various places.

Mum's also visually handicapped but not as bad as me and she's decided she
wants one when her current watch packs in too.

Trace