[access-uk] Re: Test - sorry

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:19:40 +0100

Yes, thanks Chris, I saw it back frommyself.  Seems to have ben going
strange since an update to AVG.  Have reinstalled it and things appear to be
back to normal again.  Strange, but there you go.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...