[access-uk] Tesco Online Shop

  • From: "valerie pickles" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:19:29 +0100

Hi all,
I've been shopping with Tesco now for over a year without any problem, but last
week when I tried to sign in the message came up:  Sorry we could not sign you
in, try using a different email address and password.  I tried again several
times but the result was the same.  My email address and passwork were
definitely typed in correctly so I decided to try to sign in on my computer at
work and I was signed in straight away.  I rang tesco.com and they were also
able to sign me in at their end.  They recommended changing a few settings in
internet options but that hasn't worked.  I'm wondering if anyone else has had
this problem.  Any ideas?

Valerie Pickles.