[access-uk] Re: Talks and 6630

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:20:26 -0000

Peter, if you open the TALKS menu by pressing TALKS key followed by star, press
the soft key one for Options and go to About.  Press select, and you will then
be told of the version of TALKS you are running.  Press soft key one again to
ok that, and then several presses of soft key two to return to the main window
of your phone.

Hope that helps.

Jackie