[access-uk] TVonics, retrying linking remote?

  • From: AUDREY TONGE <atonge2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 11:59:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone.

I have recently got the TVonics Freeview box and am enjoying using it.
However, after unsuccessfully trying to link my new remote to the TV, I am
unable to reset the remote to try another code.  All that happens is it either
turns off or on the audio description or takes me to the previous programme.
Could anyone advise how to get the remote to take another try at the code I
need to get it linked to the TV?

Thanks so much.

Audrey