[access-uk] Re: TV Guides

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:39:49 -0000

Hi Andrew.

You need to use the web portal at www.mydigiguide.com.  The Digiguide and
mydigiguide are two totally different products.  Digiguide is a piece of
software which you download to your PC but which is alas totally inaccessible
with any screen reader.  Mydigiguide which is cheaper is a web-based service
with many of the features of the software, and this is fully accessible both on
computers using screen readers or on mobile phones.

If you need further help with any of the above, please don't hesitate to get
back in touch and I'll be glad to assist you.

All the best, Ibrahim.