[access-uk] TUNING DAB TV AND RADIO

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'UK access'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:33:23 -0000

As you know, I have a Portset Media Centre, and I have noticed that
re-tuning the channels at different times of the day and possibly in
different weather conditions picks up more or less channels.

Is there an optimum time of day to re-tune, and does the weather make a
difference?  Any feedback from members tuning their DAB TV's would be much
appreciated.

Wendy