[access-uk] Re: T&T Consultancy blog and podcast

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:48:03 +0100

Hi.
Actually from a download perspective all seems ok we are just having issuse now juploading to our ftp hence the information JOhn was given. We are currently in the process of moving our web hosting to somewhere in the UK which hopefully will take away all of the issues we have experienced over the past few days. Certainly as I write the web site and associated download links are working fine.
John your podcast episode will be up as soon as we are able to get it there.
Regards.

Terry Cllasper.
MSN terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx