[access-uk] Re: TNAUK

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:10:32 +0000

To be honest I say yes we do need newspapers.  I felt a bit like you once but
when I resubscribed it his me quite how detailed a newspaper is and how much we
miss that isn't one of the front page stories or so.  There is so much news in
one and with the TNAUK online online services you can read them on your phone,
particularly the HTML ones.