[access-uk] TISSOT RNIB WATCHES

  • From: "Richard Godfrey" <richard.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:31:09 -0000

I've now heard from RNIB on the new Tissot watches.  They say that  they
have not offered a watch at this high end of the market before, and that
they have to buy them in first from Tissot.   They have, just to begin with,
chosen two of the variants Tissot.  offer.  They  can't mix and match faces
and straps as the mountings for the leather and bracelet straps are
different. Tissot do offer other variants but - because you have to start
somewhere - they have chosen two variants. Depending on customer reaction
they will change what they offer - so I suggest that people let them know
what they think. They review all new products after six months and sooner if
there is compelling evidence that customers aren't happy.

Richard Godfrey
Telephone: +44 (0) 1656-657516
Office 01656-643146
Can't get through?  try mobile 07791-452593

---