[access-uk] Re: THAT MISSING BASKET AT TESCO . . ..

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:18:43 +0100

HI Carol,

Yes, it's called full basket. For some reason, once you have a certain amount of goods, it utilises this facility. What I always tend to do these days, is to go to it, whether or not it might have something in it and press the update button, that way you get all the goods. Never have understood the reason for this, smiles.

Audrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] THAT MISSING BASKET AT TESCO . . ..

Hi all,

I recall some discussion about having two baskets on the Tesco shop and how one went missing . . ..

Can anyone tell me about this?

I vaguely remember noticing two baskets just once and just went on filling up my basket . . . and forgot it.

I then checked out and realised at least one item wasn't on there that I knew I'd put into the basket - so now I'm wondering again if I missed a basket. If I did, I can no longer find it on the site.

Any help would be welcome.  Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx