[access-uk] Re: TALKING dab

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:56:23 -0000

Thanks for that.  i was told something similar before, but then it didn't
work.  I think the 2 secs thing did the trick.  One thing that this talking
dAB would do for me is tell me whether I should be able to get certain
stations.  i mean I know that Jazz fm for example is broadcasting in the
Northeast, but I can't get it.  Radio 4 jumps in there, and that's not the
only station.  at least the talking feature may be able to tell me what's on
the screen when it tries to tune to it.