[access-uk] Re: TALKING CALLER ID

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:47:56 -0000

Well I understand that Cobalt do a phone with caller ID and also RNIB do a
land-line phone with caller ID.  Are you referring to the Caller ID purchased
many years ago for around £30.00 from RNIB?  I have one of these.  What is the
matter that it is not working properly?  Guess I do not have to state the
obvious, is the cable from it to the phone in tact?

Eleanor