[access-uk] Re: Switching Off Eset's Graphical Interface

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:46:18 -0000

open up esset smart security, if using jaws, you need to go ins f11, then
arrow to esset smart security, then press enter, then use jaws curser to
activate open esset smart security five.  once in there, press tab till you
hear home, then press f5, then arrow down to graphical interface, then arrow
across to the right once, then tab and uncheck the use graphical interface
check box.

hth.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/dig
ital%20photos/bear%20on%20back,%20paws%20up.jpg>
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

 <http://www.tmurphywild.com/> brown bear cub lying on his back with his
paws in the air from http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk <http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk/>

  _____