[access-uk] Re: Stream help please.

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:02:43 -0000

Hi Brian,

Here's the reset keystrokes for the Stream.

Pressing and holding the power button for about seven seconds will reset the
Stream.

If that doesn't work, try this.
For a factory reset do the following.
Note, this will delete all book marks.
Turn the Stream off.
Press and hold down the keys 2,6 and 8. Keep these held
down, and turn on your Stream. When it comes on, you will be placed in the
factory menu. As with other menus, key 2 moves you up through the menu items,
and key 8 moves you down through the menu items. Press key 8
until you get down to factory reset. Press the Pound/Confirm key and you will
then hear the message "completed". Now, turn your Stream off. Wait
a few seconds, and then turn it back on again.
Hopefully this should fix any problems.

The hardest bit is trying to hold down keys 2 6 and 8 and pressing the On key,
lol.

Tom.