[access-uk] Re: Stopping JAWS reading letters when typing url in IE

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:55:47 -0000

Hi Catherine,

From Help:

To adjust AutoComplete settings

You can configure AutoComplete to save and suggest only the
information you want. You can choose whether to use
AutoComplete for Web addresses, forms, and passwords, or not
use it all. You can also clear the history for any of these.

In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet
Options.
Click the Content tab.
Under Personal information, click AutoComplete.
Select the check boxes for the AutoComplete options you want
to use.

George.