[access-uk] Start up sounds.

  • From: "andy logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:57:44 +0100

Hi all.

I recorded a short conversation with one of the children onto my MD, then
edited it using GoldWave onto my computer.    I then enabled this audio
track to play when my computer booted up, using Control/Sounds and Audio
Devices/Sounds Scheme.  It worked wonderfully and my wife was very impressed
with me!  However, because the sound track started on top of JAWS announcing
"Jaws for Windows is ready, I decided to insert a two second silence at the
start of my audio file.  This was successful, but for some reason, when my
computer now boots up, I don't get my scheme?  Any ideas/?

"

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan

** vacation ## d