[access-uk] Re: Start up Phone Tune/Note

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:18:53 +0100

Hi Peter,

That is very interesting about the text welcome!

I tried it and it worked, not first time, but the second!

Perseverance can be a good thing!

I came across "the text" in settings previously but didn't  know what it
referred to; now I do!

Now the sign in melody will sound if I have Talks disabled but a disabled Talks
of course isn't of any use to me!

The version of Talks I have is: 3.52.6.

I wonder is it worthwhile having Talks reinstalled?

Many thanks,

Tony Sweeney from a sunny Dublin.