[access-uk] Re: Spybot find and destroy

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:42:45 -0000

Andrew,
As I am not a Jaws user I cannot comment on the accessibility of Spybotsd, but
I have
both Ad-aware and SSpybotsd on my systems and run both regularly.  They tend to
detect rather different threats.  If you clean the system with one first and
then run the
other it will usually find something.

Spybotsd is quite accessible with Hal. The only problem I remember is that I
found it
necessary to do the first part of the installation using Narrator, as there
seemed to be a
conflict with a running screen reader.

Douglas

--