[access-uk] Splitting Video Files

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 10:02:46 +0100

A friend has given me a copy of the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony that
I want to put onto a couple of DVD’s for my sighted wife. My problem is it’s 9
gigs long so needs splitting but I’ve never done this before and don’t know how
to do it. If it was audio only there would be no problem as I’d use Goldwave
gut the video is the but I’ve not done before.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks

Roger