[access-uk] Spellcheck in windows live suddenly gone?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:52:12 -0000

I am not sure if I’ve done something by accident to make this happen, but now
if I press f 7, nothing happens and if I try to access spellcheck via menues it
states that it is unavailable. In options, under spellchecking tab everything
seems as it should be. Always check spelling before sending box is checked,
though I don’t see how or if it should make any difference.  Automatically
correct common capitalisation is checked, again seems irelevant anyway, check
my spelling as I type is unchecked, again shouldn’t be relevant and I’ve
checked it for a while just to be sure but it didn’t bring the abilitty to
spellcheck back, check spelling in current input language is checked and
language is set to Brittish english in the list.    However, there is no way to
click on apply and if I click on OK next time I go to spelling options, the UK
english is deselected. So, what am I doing wrong?
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://www.twitter.com/internetking
Windows live: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx