[access-uk] Re: South African Plugs

  • From: Deon van Wyk <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 17:37:31 +0100

Hi

Have found the below multi adaptor sturdy, light and good value:

"Accepts 2 plugs and a shaver
   * fused for added safety
   * use multiple appliances with one adapter
This South Africa travel adapter allows you to plug multiple appliances into it so no need for 2 separate adapters. It will accept most plugs including the UK. It has two sockets and also a shaver adapter. It is also fused for added safety.

RRP: £7.99 (SAVE 25%)
OUR PRICE: £5.99"

More at:

http://www.roamingfox.co.uk/South-Africa-Multi-Adapter-pr-16569.html

Have a great trip.

Deon

At 16:46 04/06/2009, you wrote:
Hi Ian,

As you may know I am South African and I found those plugs at the airport, they?re quite easy to find, so while you?re waiting for your plane, have a squizz round the shops there. II am off there for 2 months at the end of the year.

Mandy