[access-uk] Re: Sonat???

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 13:07:43 +0100

Hi Jeff

The Sonata Plus is a radio that picks up internet stations. When you buy one
you are given a serial number which allows you to access a website which has a
huge database of stations. You can add or delete stations from your list, and
move them around to have them in the order you want them. If you find out about
station that isn't on the database you can ask the people at Wireless for the
Blind to add it.

We have one and have it connected to our hi-fi. It is great!

Let me know if you need any further information.

Pele West