[access-uk] Re: Something for relaying net streams

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:15:06 +0100

Hi,

Get yourself a pair of cordless headphones.  You plug the headphone
radio part into your PC and take your headphones away whilst listening.
There are various good ones.  I've always had Senheizer myself, but
they're probably quite expensive in comparison with most.  I haven't
purchased any for some time now so won't give model numbers.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx