[access-uk] Re: Small MP3 Players

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:01:03 -0400

You can pick up a Talking MP3 Player very affordably which you can
just use as a basic MP3 player or take advantage of its many features.
 You may wish to visit:

And you can listen to a presentation by visiting:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Regards,

Laz

"Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone

I know this subject has been covered before on this list, but I was
not interested at the time.

I am looking for a small MP3 player to replace my Zen Stone.  Are
there any models out there with no screen that can just plug into the
computer and use
Windows Explorer to transfer files.

I have seen a Philips MP3 player from Argos, but it did not sound very
good as there was a background hiss on headphones and speakers.

Pele West

--
Affordable Talking MP3 Players! FM radio, voice recording, expandable
memory, great bookmarking capabilities, and a lot more! Play MP3, WMA,

Download our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Contact info: