[access-uk] Re: Slightly OT AD on 24

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:31:16 -0000

Hi Steve
Thanks for passing on this info. Do you happen to know when any repeats are. I
thought last year it was on on Sk;y 2 or mix twice as well as twice on Sky1. I
wouldn't have minded hearing this week's again with AD. Hopefully they'll get
it working properly soon. It is an excellent programme - keeps me on the edge
of my seat for almost every moment, AD or not.
Regards.
Gordon