[access-uk] Re: Skype questions

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:48:23 +0200

The skype scripts home page is
www.dlee.org/skype .
They work with jaws 6.0 and above.

Maybe you mean x number chad messages not delivered? That means that the contact you chat with did not receive those messages. You can not view the chat history in IE window anymore. But you can scrol with the arrow keys through the older messages. That works with 3.6 and above I think.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>