[access-uk] Re: Skype new user help please.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:25:02 +0100

Hi Shashi,

First, there are no Window-Eyes sets that I know of currently.

Next, to answer a call when it rings, just press A for Answer.  To reject
it, just press Escape.

Finally, to call a contact on your list, do a mouse find in Window-Eyes,
Control-Shift-F, and look for a part of the contact's name, example, if you
were looking for someone called Steve, just do a search for "Steve", if you
have more than one Steve, just down with the mouse down key, number two on
the numeric keypad to the contact you want, the right click the contact,
slash on the num pad, then press C for call this contact, or just arrow down
to Call this contact, this time with the normal arrow keys.

There are lots of options on that right click menu, so take a look at them.

To add a contact, Go to the tools menu, and down to add a contact.

Just a few tips, but Skype is not as inaccessible as some would have you
believe, if you are familiar with the mouse keys.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk