[access-uk] Skype help please

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:42:43 +0100

Hi,

I've just installed Skype 3.8 and am using it with the latest version
of JAWS and scripts I found.  When someone calls me I recall that on
my old laptop (possibly with an older version of Skype) that the main
Skype window would come up and JAWS would tell me who was calling.
That's not happeniang now - whenever someone calls me nothing seems to
happen other than the ringing sound and I can't alt tab to Skype or
find it in the system tray.

Can anyone tell me how to find out who's calling me?

Catherine