[access-uk] Re: Sky gnome stopped working

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:11:39 +0100

Hi Barry.

OK, there are a number of reasons why this is happening.

Firstly, check to see whether the base station is plugged in and powered on. If the base unit is working as it should, its possible that the gnome has reset itself. Simply switching off the base unit at the wall, removing the battery from the gnome and after a minute replacing battery and switching on base unit, you should be able to re-establish a link. If none of the above suggestions work, please email me again for further troubleshooting steps.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>