[access-uk] Sky for digital.

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:02:04 +0100

Hi all.

Still trying to work out how I can watch TV on my computer. Thanks to everyone who offered advise about the analogue devices. But I'm still really very interested in what Carol was talking about a week or so ago; an internal digital TV card which not only allows you to watch TV, but record programmes. Also, I believe that analogue is to be phased out over the next year or so. I'm fairly sure that we don't receive digital broadcasts in our area but many of the houses around here have Sky dishes. What if I subscribed £19.00 for the Sky family package. Could I plug in my big TV in the lounge and my computer in my study at the same time? Is that possible? If so then I could purchase the card Carol was talking about eh?

Any advise would be very appreciated.

Andy