[access-uk] Re: Silence the Attachment Icon.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:05:15 -0500

Hi Andrew,
        Yes, this is the reason for attachment icons when you don't have an
attachment as such. In a way you have an attachment in the form of what AVG
adds to  the body of your email.  You only see the attachment icon, or
paper-clip, if you send html formatted emails. I think once everyone checks
that they are sending in plain text, Alt plus O, I think we'll see an end of
these icons. What I'm looking for now, is a check box or some other kind of
option that may say something in the manner of, Send replies in the format
in which they were recieved. I'd like to find such a thing in Outlook so I
can uncheck it.

Peter