[access-uk] Sight village 2004 Online Guide Complete

  • From: "Terry Robinson" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"vi-genaccess" <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"bcab" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:54:15 +0100

Hello all,

I'm pleased to report that our online guide to Sight Village 2004 is now
complete at:

www.describe-online.com/sight-village/

Please note that this guide continues to be augmented with adverts and links
to exhibitors who tell us what they'll be showing during the exhibition.

There are also a few vacant spaces which I hope will be filled before the
event - watch this space! We maintain a "last updated" statement in the link
from our front page to help you decide whether you've seen the latest
version.

Please note, also that our Contact Shop is open and already attracting
customers - come and join us!

Cheers,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

WEBSTART could offer an accessible Web solution to your business and leisure
requirements
For details of our services, visit:

www.describe-online.com/intro/services.htm

For map and station finder for National Rail and London Underground, plus
station guides, visit:

www.describe-online.com

For details of our work to date, visit:

www.describe-online.com/intro/portfolio.htm

For details of our proprietor, visit:

www.describe-online.com/intro/cv.htm

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Queens Park
Glasgow G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.