[access-uk] Sight and sound

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:40:58 -0000

Hi all,
Is sight and sound the only dealer of Zoomtext in the UK? I ask this because
after downloading a copy of UK Zoomtext from AISquared, I got an email from
sales at Sight and sound saying that they were... Thee ... UK distributer of
Zoomtext. Not only did I think that it was odd for Zoomtext to share my
details with a third party, I thought it strange that AISquared would
suggest only the one dealer, instead of a  list of dealers in the UK.
Now, if sight and sound paid for the priviledge of being the only registered
dealer in the UK, then fine, but it's a little odd if all dealers are meant
to be on a level playing field.

Peter