[access-uk] Sight Village Glasgow

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:54:12 -0000

Hi

I haven't seen any mention on this list of the Sight Village Glasgow exhibition
which takes place next Monday and Tuesday.  But if anyone from the list is
going along, please feel free to come and see us at T&T Consultancy and also
stop by the stands of the other exhibiting companies.  We will be very pleased
to see you and show you lots of new things.  We don't get to attend too many
exhibitions in Scotland so it is a privilege for us to visit visually impaired
people there.

Look forward to seeing you.

Brian Hartgen