[access-uk] Showing hard drive on my computer?

  • From: "Ali Amasyali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:39:06 -0000

Hi,
after formats, you always get stupid problems like mine lol.

here is another one.  I connected my external hard drive on which was
recognised fine and opened up ok.  I copied some documents over for back-up.
I now cannot find the drive.  It is not on my computer.  When I check it on
the systems/hardware etc, it shows there and it reports everything is fine.
Anyone know how to get the drive on my computer please?

Thank you

Ali