[access-uk] Re: Setting up the iPod at a new device help please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:38:38 -0000

Hi Kevin - I can't say either way for sure. I've certainly got all my books on the Pod, and what looks like most of my music, if not all, and all the apps too. I just don't know what could have happened, but I'd have thought I'd have got an error message of some kind during the process if it hadn't completed -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>