[access-uk] Re: Serial cables

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:52:41 +0100

Christine, it's sorted. Not worth having a serial to USB adaptor in my view as there'll be a lot of cabling, particularly for my needs. So I'm going to stick with good old bluetooth, my favourite technology. Thanks for the help though, greatly appreciated.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>