[access-uk] Sennhieser cordless Headphones

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:31:15 +0100

Hi List

I have been using the Sennheiser TS130 cordless headphones for approximately
three years.  I purchased them from Recycleit.

I must say they have been really good but recently have stopped working.  I
charge them each  night on the cradle ready for work the next day.

My question is how long should I expect the batteries to last before
replacement?  If they need replacing, what are the best batteries to use?

Finally, could someone recommend a replacement headphone if replacement should
be necessary.

Phil Roberts