[access-uk] Sendspace for Android

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:57:28 +0100

I would be interested if anybody has got the Sendspace app to work on Android. When I connect to my account and try to download a file I am informed that I have no write permissions for the save location. As far as I can tell I have over the course of an hour farily tediously attempted every single file save location on my Swift internal memory and the SD card each time producing this error message.

This is a puzzle as as far as I recall this was not an issue on my old Nexus.

I have checked the app permissions in Android Settings and the App has permission for file storage included.

I have emailed Sendspace but have only an automated reply so far.

David Griffith

.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq