[access-uk] Sendspace Wizard Query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:56:20 +0100

A very long time ago someone told me about sendspace.  I downloaded the Wizard
at that time but I did not know how to use it.  However, I had registered,
indeed I registered twice such was my poor knowledge at the time!!!  It might
even now be years later!!!  I downloaded the wizard again and went to register.
 However I was unable to do so because I just kept getting messages that the
e-mail address etc was already registered.  I again tried my 2 e-mail addresses
but no luck!!!  Guess I need not use this Wizard but I am wondering if there is
any way I can now re-register or perhaps there is some way of me retreiving my
registration details from years past, e.g. my Login and Password.  Any ideas
please?

Eleanor