[access-uk] Re: Saving webpages to play on Victor Stream

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:00:01 +0100

sounds like a confusion of HTML popping through and also the ISO characterset perhaps set differently on the victor stream HTML reader.

A dual problem.

I've got a victor stream and frankly I wish I hadn't bothered with it. It's so damn difficult getting stuff on it, it doesn't record properly and you're pointing this rather important issue out regarding web pages that really should have been sorted out. &quot is a very common bit of code used instead of quote marks, as you say.

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>