[access-uk] Saving tabulated text from MS publisher so that it can be read in either word or excel

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:47:24 -0000

Hi all

I am trying to find out the best way for a friend to send me some tabulated
documents created in MS Publisher which contain figures.

The person who needs to send them tells me that if the figures are saved in
Word, then they will end up out of alignment, however, as I do not have MS
publisher, they need to be converted into either tables in Word, or excel
documents, as the person who is sending them says they can not save the
tabulated text as a comma separated values (CSV) file.

Please note that the tabulated documents are both parts of documents which I
already have the majority of as word files, however, in at least one case
the tabulated section was created in MS publisher.

Thank you in advance for your advice

Alexander Shannon