[access-uk] Re: [SPAM-MED] wINDOWS 7 32-BIT OR 64-BIT

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:00:34 -0000

Speaking from a technical support point of view, we do not appear to
be getting many calls from 64 bit users with anything other than the
usual "How do I ???! questions which apply regardless of system.

Overall, 64 bit systems are far more responsive, and more and more are
appearing.  I don't think it will be too long before 64 bit is pretty
well the standard.  The only down side is with older peripherals such
as printers where they are barely capable of running in XP or Vista
anyway, and probably not long due to meet their make anyway.

George.