[access-uk] Re: SP1 for Vista

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 23:25:28 +0100

Hi Jackie, nice to hear you've updated to SP1 finally. You should notice a much
more reliable and stable system, as well as overall improvements to software
and hardware drivers. Enjoy!

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris