[access-uk] Re: SHORTCUT KEYS

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:38:07 -0000

This is a useful site Wendy, which I discovered a few weeks ago.  I
think it is simply that no one as yet has put Power DVD's keyboard
shortcuts  up there.

I note there is a link 'submit a list of shortcuts' so presumably
anyone with the knowledge and time could add this applications
shortcut keys.  Like so much on the web this site depends on people
being willing to take the time to share their knowledge.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx