[access-uk] Ripping audio CDs using Windows Media Player

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:59:34 +0100

Hi,

I'm using WMP 11, JAWS 10 and Windows Vista Home Premium.  I have WMP set to
rip a CD when it's inserted.

I had successfully ripped a CD to my PC, but accidentally deleted the files
when I was renaming and reorganising my folders.  However, when I insert the
CD to rip it again, Windows Media Player loads but the CD drawer reopens
without the CD being ripped.

Does anyone know why this might be? Is Windows Media Player remembering that
it has already ripped the CD, and if so, how do I clear it?

Thanks,

Ed