[access-uk] Renaming Subject in E-mail when Filing it in Outlook Express Folder

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:52:11 -0000

Hi
Guess this is not possible.  I sometimes would like when filing away ane-mail
with useful information to give it a more meaningful subject title for myself.
I know I can do this by saving to a folder in My Documents but what I like
about filing in folders in Outlook Express is that Date, Time etc are retained
and the e-mails remain in Date and Time order.  I can see this if cycling
through many e-mails very quickly.  Once saved in My Documents folder I have to
open each e-mail to see when was it sent etc.  With a lot of e-mails it would
be way too time consuming to put date and time in the Subject Name.  Hope this
makes sense.

Eleanor