[access-uk] Removing WinDVD

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:11:57 +0100

Hi All

My son downloaded a trial of WinDVD, decided he wasn't impressed and now can't
get rid of it. He has looked in Control Panel/Add Remove Programs and there is
no trace of it. Start/Programs again no trace. C/Program Files is empty and a
Windows Explore also finds nothing. Every time he boots up the WinDVD splash
screen appears and he tells me he has great problems downloading anything as
it's so intrusive.

I assume it's in the Start Menu or Registry but don't know how to get there.
I've done a Google but that is rather vague. Has anyone on the list any ideas
please?

Many thanks

Roger